Thursday, August 23, 2007

One day and a wake Up

Well here we are down to the last day of work for Bob, Y'all don't know Bob and that's probably a good thing. It has been an adventure and now we are off to a new one. Couple of months in Idaho and then head south to Arizona, time in final destination Who Knows? Portland has been good to us and we have made some good friends and will have to come back to visit, drink few beers and play a few tunes. I will try to update this more often with our travel adventures, right now we are scheduled to leave Portland the 1st of September and be there for a couple months. Stay tuned

2 comments:

Gale said...

I'm going to miss not knowing Bob. I hope you will post some Bob stories as I find you a funny guy. Let me know when you get here and I will put on a pot o'beans, we will have a big blow out.

yoo hoo said...

Whoo-hoo, don't you love it when a plan comes together?
Ah,the memories of Bob will linger.