Sunday, September 9, 2007

Schedule Update

Jody and I have become very good dog watchers, with 8 dogs we watch one eat, then we watch one crap, and then if we watch real close we get to see a different one do the same thing. So here it is, on Saturday the 22nd of September we are having a party and you are all invited, we will have plenty of places for guests to sleep, as we have a house and a 5th wheel. So please come and have some fun. We are going to have some live music, might just be me but I am trying to get a couple of the old RoadAgent guys to come up, going to have a good time. OOPS gotta go watch one of the dogs pee. Later

1 comment:

Gale said...

So you know my phone number, please call and let me know if I need to bring anything to eat. We of course will bring some home brew.
I can hardly wait!!! that is if it isn't burn down