Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Catching Up and some Begging!!!

We have been on a couple long 4 Wheeler rides, to Cougar Mt Lodge and back and then over to the Middle Fork of the Payette River somewhere between Crouch and Boiling Springs. Great time, it was fun to watch Jody progress from a timid novice to a "Oh Shit"! where'd She Go!!
We had a great family gathering, Mel, Jason and the kids, Gale and Rocky, Jennifer, Richard and Cathy. The Thundering Herd is a constant source of entertainment and annoyance( I was talking about the dogs).
None of my old music friends showed up so we broke out a guitar and the sing along was cooking, everyone was joining in, it was good.
Mostly we been holding down the fort, watching the dogs, watching the tube, seen a lot of movies, visited with Nikki couple times a week and ate some of her great cooking, thanks Nikki.
Jody has been working hard with our Shaklee business group and has adapted to sub standard communications at our present location, cell phones don't work, email has issues. It is good.
Rich and I made a quick trip to Portland, I left Round Valley at 6:03 a.m. Monday morning and pulled back into Round Valley an 6:19 a.m. Tuesday morning. It was good, Thanks Bro! Loaded the truck, went to dinner with K-Dawg, Stopped and visited and old neighbor, fueled up and hit the road. So I got a few things that I am trying to sell or trade. Call me. I also need some help installing a extra fuel tank in the bed of my truck, Call me, Pleeeze!!!
Gotta go start getting ready to leave and pull to Emmett for a few weeks, but first I must go feed the horses, Jody and Nikki took the four poodles to Boise for there bi-annual do, so it's just me and the Schnauzer's and the horses.
See Ya!

2 comments:

Gale said...

Wow, you have been a busy guy. Have you talked to Rocky about the fuel tank thing? I know he does that kind of stuff. And I wanted to be one the Thundering Herd!!! darn it.

Anonymous said...

Hey I am going to be in Emmett, next week can I buy you a drink??????