Saturday, October 20, 2007

On the Move, Again

Since the last post we have moved again, we are currently in Blackfoot Idaho, about 300 miles east of Emmett. Got some bidness to do here and Pocatello and then off to St. George Utah, where depending on the quality of our communications, cell and wireless broadband, we may stay or hit the road again. Jody's mother has a place there for the thundering herd and the horses with a spot for our humble abode. I must say we had a good visit while in Emmett, spent a lot of time with Mel and family, don't think we missed anyone, if we did we'll get em twice next time. Got to thank our long time friend Larry Lake for letting us park at his place for a week, good friends are hard to find and harder to keep. I will post pic's of all our adventures as soon as I get all the photo's organized. Please leave comments and don't get upset when they don't appear immediately as I had to invoke the dreaded moderator mode because some inconsiderate asswipe keeps spamming my blog. A subject for a whole other post. I will try and update this a little more often, but in the traveling lifestyle there are no promises. I know Jody and I will miss you all til we return to Hooterville. See Ya P.S. The Price of Diesel absolutely SUCKS!!!!!

6 comments:

Gale said...

Well, it was good seeing you and even better hugging you. I didn't realize I had needed a hug that bad the other night, good thing you were standing there. Weather must of been nice for you to be able to travel, I will be watching the blog for new entries,

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

Hugs-R-Us, weather sucks, rained all the way to Blackfoot, snowing here now. We have to go to Pockey tomorrow, then off to St. George Monday. Im hoping things get better on the weather front. See Ya

kdawg said...

Yo Cat, I mean Uncle Spud, kdawg here. Thanks to you n Jody for good times, good friends, and good music! See ya down the road- I'll be packin bass, beer, n bowl.. Later bro, kdawg

yoo hoo said...

I'm jealous of anywhere without rain. Give Jody and hug and have her give one to you for me.
xoxo
carla

Melody said...

Roe Ann's is good, can't they just make a corn dog without the dog....... The bowling alley sucks, except the pie..... $3.00 to dump your poo..... Isn't Emmett great.... But you can only stay for 72 hours. We love you guys, can't wait to see you again..

Retro Blog said...

...on the road again! Say Hi to Willie.