Monday, December 31, 2007

Back in the Saddle


Played my first solo gig in years the other night and things went well. I was going to use my new PA system that arrived the day before, but it was DOA and I sent it back. Turns out I didn't need it, the cool part is that the unit I purchased was a Blem or 2nd and when I called to get the RA they also upgraded my replacement to a New Unit. How cool is that? None the less the show was good, and got a lot of compliments and nobody got up and walked out. Jody got to use her new Camera and took some great pictures. Hope you all have a safe and sane New Years celebration.

5 comments:

Dirty Berg said...

Is that an Ovation Viper?

Anonymous said...

Where's the big hat that the money lands in?

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

The guitar is a 1985 Collector Edition, Number 782 of 1000. The big hat was at the front door, manned by the bouncer.

yoo hoo said...

Cool, you have a Happy New Year too. We're staying home and playing cards with a couple of friends. They are in the neighborhood so all is well when we don't have to drive.

Gale said...

Happy New Year!!!