Monday, December 10, 2007

When All Else Fails!

Last blog was complaining about the no night life issue. Well, wouldn't you know it, that hasn't changed. But in the last week a couple of opportunities have arisen to play some music. The first is at the club house of the RV park we are staying. Might even make a buck or two. And the second is in Virgin less than ten miles from the park. The first rule of complaining is to find a solution, just wasn't remembering the first rule. Now I have to practice as the voice is a little soft. And luckily we are house sitting for Cleota and Stan while they are in Branson and they have a great big basement, can't bother anyone there except the dogs.
Later

8 comments:

yoo hoo said...

huh, I never knew anybody that knew some body that went to Branson...on purpose!

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

First time for me too. But I guess the Christmas show are great.

Anonymous said...

Have you thought about posting a video of the show?..

Gale said...

One of my coworkers just got back from an purpose tour to Branson. She said the Osmond Brothers show sucked, they lip synced....but didn't they do that anyways?

Melody said...

You are all talking about Branson, I personally think a town called Virgin is much funnier than Branson, but heck what do I know!

yoo hoo said...

That's what I was thinking, there's a town in Utah called Virgin...is it a ghost town?

Gale said...

Or full of ugly girls?

Anonymous said...

This is stand up comic material, "I come from a town in Utah called "Virgin" and so the rant begins.....