Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Haz a Post

Well it seems I got caught up in a Blogger Bug and my blog was locked by mistake. A very nice explanation from Blogger in my Dashboard and all is well. I loved the answer and I quote:

"You Are Not Spam"

Jody and I will be leaving for New Orleans early Tuesday morning and as dumb luck would have it we purchased our ticket just before the deadline to get all our luggage on the plane at no extra cost.
So a little more coin in the pocket for our extended stay, after convention we will be staying in the French Quarter someplace and going on a steamboat cruise and checking out the night life. Gotta find some Blue's and hear some Jazz, but I hear that is not a problem in The Cresent City. We will post photo's when we get back. Ya'll have a good one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must have a po boy and muffaletta sandwich, lemme know how you like 'em. Looks so good on the traveling dining shows *wipes drool from chin*

yoo hoo said...

Ok, have fun for us, since we haven't been able to go either time. What's that I heard about a hurricane headed that way?

Gale said...

Please see if you can find a smash a penny thing for me. Must have one from the 'Big Easy'. Play safe.