Friday, August 15, 2008

More Nawlin's


Po Boy sandwich this one was Ham and Swiss, consumed at US Prime Steakhouse
It were good!


Riding the St. Charles Trolley Car, this runs past Tulane and Loyola into the Garden District, lots of old BIG homes.


One of the more interesting shops in the French Quarter, no smashed pennies here but they could shrink your head.


Jody and I at the Masquerade party with our friends, this was supposed to be a black tie event, and I do have one on, but you can't see it for all the Mardi Gras beads. They let me in anyway, Shaklee raised almost $750000 for NOLA recovery and pumped over $10 million into the local economy during our convention.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the size of that dill PICKLE!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. That looks like so much fun. And WOW, the money raised is AWESOME.

Jennifer said...

I would like to have a po boy sandwich!