Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

I read everybody's blog almost everyday and I realized I hadn't posted this year. Time fly's when you are having fun. While you all are having snow and rain and COLD we have had some decent weather so a lot of outside work is getting done and the computer is that dust gathering thing on the table. So I guess what it all means is you blog when you can or are awake, yep all is good though it's going to rain in a few days for a week. The work here isn't hard there's just a lot of it, never a dull moment. We are so glad we got two kittens they are so entertaining, I guess they are like kids if you are going to have one you just as well have five. We get a little break from the routine, Jody is going to Pleasanton Ca for a conference, cheaper to fly from Portland so I will be taking her to the airport and then staying with friends to play a little music, been a while since my last gig. You all take care now you here.

4 comments:

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

We understand that there will be a new grandchild for you. Congrats and all that. Thinking positive.
Later Us

Anonymous said...

Welcome to 2009! Royce

Anonymous said...

HEY we were just in the bay area and the weather was AWESOME. I hope it holds for you Jody. Have fun in PDX Phil

Dirty Berg said...

I can't really comment on the weather because one day it is 10-15degrees and the next it will reach 70. Hope you guys have a good time.