Monday, November 19, 2007

New Hat





Here we are Miata fans, while you were all watching Football or Nascar or catching a few ZZZ's I was installing a New Top on the car. With help from Jody and Stan, we got the job done in a little over 7 hours, not bad for an old fat guy. Let me tell you the inside of that vehicle is pretty damn small and I contorted into some odd positions. Walking with a limp today, wait a minute I do that anyway. I was quoted over $400 to do the change, and that don't count the cost of the top. Got a couple of road trips scheduled in up coming months, me thinks this will make things a bit more pleasant. How did you spend your Sunday?

5 comments:

yoo hoo said...

I got a ration of shit, but we actually went to Costco. Mitch said I broke my own rule, which is "don't go to Costco on the weekend". We got out for less than $50, which I think is a record. We then came home, had a fire in the fireplace and watched the Seahawks not lose. It was a vonderful ting dahling!

Gale said...

I went to Walmart to take back a jacket I shouldn't have bought and plus a reimbursement on an over charge. I left with 20 extra bucks. Miss Miata looks lovely.

Anonymous said...

I worked on Sunday as usual, it was strangely active. The auxilliary were there setting up for an open house for the artists whose work is being shown on hospital hall ways. Some very nice stuff. I didn't even go steal a cookie.

Anonymous said...

The weather in Colorado was about 78 on Sunday, so we started putting up Christmas lights. You have to get this done when the time is right. This is a first for us, we never even start the holidays until after Thanksgiving is over....

Dirty Berg said...

I guess I am a little late for the show but I was also wathing the Seahawks not lose while finishing a twenty plus page paper on the Ethics in Education. Oh and Sorry for not getting back sooner. The state trooper who's internet I was pirating finally secured his service so I have been without since the 19th, but now have my own high-speed wireless connection. It just sucks that I have to start paying for it.