Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Motorcycle!!!



I went motorcycle shopping the other day and we looked at dozens of bikes and even got a couple of test drives. It is totally awesome some of the great rides that are out there to be ridden into the wind and bugs. So I have narrowed the choice down to these two machines and let me tell you both are vehicles that the boys on TV would be proud. And I think Shorty would especially take interest in the fine artistic value, not to mention they are both my favorite color. So I need you to give your opinion and vote for your favorite.

8 comments:

Gale said...

I like the first one, something about a springer front end that thrills my heart.

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

What,no tractor seat?

Anonymous said...

I like the first one, good helmet and a head light for safety...could also be useful to light the path along the garden, eh?

Dirty Berg said...

I am stuck between the rust colored one and the rust colored one.

yoo hoo said...

Why choose? I saw one for Spud, one for JoJo.

Anonymous said...

http://allfinearts.com/motorcycles-from-watch-parts/

Go to this site, the artist makes really nifty motorcycles from watch parts. Very cool.

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

Uncle Paul Called about 7 or so. He said that Carl's cancer had spread to his stomach and other places. Dr. Told him to get his affairs in order. It's just a matter of time. Wish I had better new's.
Later
RB

Jennifer said...

I like them both