Wednesday, January 30, 2008

On the Road Again


Those that follow us in the blogging world know that we have some far reaching travel plans. In the last few weeks we have been in contact with an old friend that is project manager for an RV park and marina facility in Marysville, CA. We are pulling there around the 1st of April, to be Assistant Flunkies. In the mean time I am leaving here on the 7th of Feb to take the Miata and do some preliminary work at the site. I'll be flying back to Vegas on the 19th. We will be moving the trailer back to Jody's mothers the first of March, more dog sitting while they go on a cruise and I have another gig close by on the 22nd. Hang out there for a couple weeks then off to California. I will make it a point to go visit Carl and Robin and Aunt Rosalee while I am in the area. We are still planning a trip to Idaho in the summer, but we won't be pulling the trailer. So beware we will be banging on your door.

3 comments:

Gale said...

I just bought an air mattress. I didn't know why....now I do. Even if you borrow it to plant somewhere else. spooky. give my love to the californians.

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

If you don't mind little dogs you can stay with us. Have new bed so you don't have to sleep with Oscar.

later

RB

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that Carl is not doing well. We got an email from Robin yesterday and she indicated that his cancer has spread.

Ellen