Monday, July 7, 2008

Fire and Smoke and then Hot!


So we have these fires and the smoke in our area is in the DO NOT BREATH category. No breeze to blow this crap away and now the temp is expected to be above 110 degrees by the end of the week. The AC unit is working overtime, a good old swamp cooler wouldn't even help much. The plus side is, still trying to think of a plus, plus, moving on.
I did notice the price of Diesel fuel had dropped to $4.85 from $5.05, this is good, I CAN HAS DRIVE!
If any of you are in the area this coming weekend we are having a Yard Sale, temps are supposed to be down in the low 90's, I might have to wear a shirt or something. We have lots of junk I mean merchandise for sale or trade.
Hell with it, I am going to apply for a job at the local butcher so I can hang out in the cooler.

4 comments:

Gale said...

I remember the first year I lived in my house, I spent a lot of time loitering at Albertsons, well besides the bar. Cooler at the store.

Anonymous said...

Um, wine cellar needs someone to dust bottles eh? cool there fer sure. royce

yoo hoo said...

How do you have so much merchandise to sell when you live in a 5th wheel? We can't find enough to participate in the neighborhood yard sale. We either don't have anything or we are pack rats. hmmmm

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

you need junk ,I have lot's, you haul. FREE FREE FREE!!!!!